Sunday, January 3, 2016

Lane Walnut Bedroom Set

I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post.  Weather, holiday schedule and out of town guests have taken their toll on my work schedule.  I have been making some progress though.  I know there are a few people out there that have been patiently waiting for me to post the "right" pieces for them.  Unfortunately these won't help.  Our next door neighbors had mentioned they were in the market for a new bedroom set and wanted me to keep an eye out for them.  He helped me unload these from the van when I brought them home and laid claim to them before I even started working on them. 

This set by Lane is one I've seen little info on or even pictures of on the web.  It has a number of the little details I like when I'm shopping for pieces.  Mitered case joints, nice figuring and coloring to the walnut veneers, matched veneer flitches on the drawer fronts, "thin edge" case detailing.  These also have a somewhat unique faux finger joint detail on the top edges of the dressers. 

Because these were already sold I didn't spend my normal effort with the photography but the pictures adequately document the set.  Not pictured is a matching mirror and a king headboard.  The headboard will be posted separately and available for purchase.  It is unique in that it is reversible.  One side is walnut with a small groove detail outlining the headboard.  The otherside has a cane panel that runs the full length.  Both sides have very pretty walnut veneers.






No comments:

Post a Comment