Thursday, November 17, 2016

Preview - Kofod Larsen Rosewood Credenza - New Pics added

I don't normally do this, but this isn't a normal piece.  With today's weather I can't get good DSLR pics of this credenza.  I just finished it up and want to get some info up on the blog to start generating interest.  I often have people asking about large danish credenzas and this is a beauty.  All rosewood, including a fully finished rosewood back, 7 1/2' long credenza by IB Kofod Larsen for Faarup.  The pics are just with an iphone, so not good.  The grain figuring and coloring is spectacular.  Pieces like this do not come along often so if it is something you've been looking for I wouldn't wait.   More detailed write-up and better pics to come.

11/18/16 - I was able to take marginally better pics.  Tough to do much better with the credenza in the location it is presently in.  

Dimensions: 90.5"W x 31"H x 19.5"D

Sold






















No comments:

Post a Comment