Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Walnut Mid-Mod Bedroom Set

I'm not sure of the manufacturer of this set but it is nicely made and has 2 matching nightstands, which is often hard to find.  The set has been completely stripped, sanded and refinished.  I left the pecan legs their natural color to give the set a 2-toned finish.  The walnut is a nice, deep brown with the new finish highlighting the light sapwood stripes.  The drawer pulls had a faux wood paint finish on them that was worn and muddy looking.  That was removed and the pulls polished and have a bright copper tone.  The 2 swing open doors reveal 3 drawers. 

Refinished for my friend, midcenturymike!














3 comments:

  1. amazing. do you have any brasilia pieces currently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I don't have any Brasilia. I turned down a couple offers from my friend midcenturymike because I had too much stuff at the time. If you are looking for Brasilia in Denver he is probably the best resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're seriously like the furniture whisperer!
    Michelle;-)

    ReplyDelete