Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What's next....

In response to some requests, I thought I'd do a quick post on what is coming up.  This past weekend I started working on a Danish made Lyby Mobler teak modular wall unit.  I bought it from the original owners who purchased it in 1965 while living in Denmark.  It is a pretty big unit that can be reconfigured numerous ways.  It wasn't completely set up when I bought it so I wasn't sure exactly how to configure it.  I spent a few hours going through all the parts and doing a quick set up.  It wasn't ideal but I took some pictures to get an idea.  The corner pieces could be eliminated and it could be made to be about 10 ft long.  Not sure how long it will take me to complete, there are a bunch of small pieces.  After this is done I may try to do one of the 3 cool, complete bedroom sets that I have.  I should have more time to work next week so hope to be productive!

Here is the Lyby set with my quick set up.







2 comments:

  1. This one is definitely up your alley Paul. You should come see it when it is done.

    ReplyDelete